Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Amanda Bynes' advice on breakups & perfection


I've only been through one really bad breakup. I was with the person for six months and he was seeing someone on the side--and it broke my heart. But I realized the guy's a jerk, and I don't need him if he's not going to care about me. I try to think positively because I think it's bad to harvest negative stuff in your heart.

I know I'm not perfect and I think I have made a bunch of mistakes. People get fixated on thinking, This is who I am and I cannot change. You can't say, I hate myself. You can say, That's not who I want to be. There's that song "Suddenly I see" by KT Tunstal--in it, there's this line that says, "Suddenly I see/This is what I wanna be." And I just love that line because you're not perfect all the time--so change it tomorrow. And every morning you wake up and you decide who you want to be. Seventeen Magazine/May '08
For more cool info go to www.HeyUGLY.org

No comments:

Post a Comment