Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, October 21, 2011

Taylor Swift says just because you look perfect doesn't mean you feel perfect

"Tied Together With a Smile" is about a girl I knew my freshman year. She was absolutely Miss Popular, a pageant girl, and she looked perfect every day! Always had the cutest outfits, always looked the best at prom. But sometimes when you get a little closer to people who look that perfect, you realize that they don't feel perfect. They feel like they're ugly. And that's what happened with this girl--I became closer friends with her, and one day she confessed that she was bulimic.

Everybody looks in the mirror and is like, I wonder why her eyes are huge and mine are smaller. But I realized that if you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change. Seventeen Magazine/June '08

For more cool info go to

No comments:

Post a Comment