Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

James Franco & Anne Hathaway Look Smokin' Hot



James Franco and Anne Hathaway look dapper dandy on the cover of the new Hollywood Reporter. The Oscar duo shared a few tidbits with the ultra-swank magazine, revealing their apprehension at first when asked to host the Academy Awards.

"Much like James, I initially had a knee-jerk reaction, which was 'no.' I just focused on all the ways it could go wrong. But Bruce (Cohen) was a bit craftier than I had realized because while I was hosting SNL (in November), while I was loving the idea of hosting something and doing the song-and-dance thing, Bruce came back and said, 'We have James Franco.' He’s so brave and so willing to make unconventional choices. All the ways I was worried about it going wrong, it wouldn’t go wrong in any of those ways. It could go wrong in entirely new ways. (Laughs)"

Dig a sneak peek of James Franco and Anne Hathaway doing "Grease" for thee upcoming Oscar telecast this Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment