Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Matt Dallas Will Sing And Dance You Right Outta Your Seat


Repost: I know what you're thinking my devoted kiddas, no it's not an act of Deja vu but rather an overwhelming number of traffic hits and request have come in due in part of this post. Momentarily slowing things down but no longer rolling in the deep, I have since decided to repost this article. As always, indulge and be happy.

Dreamy-eyed actor, Matt Dallas, no longer needs to associate the 'XY' in front of his name because now comes word that he's starring in a musical love story coming out later this year.

The film, "You, Me & The Circus" is a little bit fantasy, a little bit drama, and a whole lotta pizazz. I adore musicals. That should come to no surprise for some of you devoted readers. From the days when I first watched Cary Grant sing in the rain. To Audrey Hepburn's declaration that she, "never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine", it's been a visual musical feast ever since.

Now, I'll hopefully be adding yet another musical classic to the roster with recent films to date such as, "Moulin Rouge", "Chicago", "Across The Universe" and "Burlesque". The film 'You, Me & The Circus' is said to mirror some of the greats, like Italian director Frederico Fellini. The man responsible for the iconic film,"La Dolce Vita".

All I can say kiddas, this patience of mine is definitely going to wear out sooner than later. Dig the trailer below...


No comments:

Post a Comment