Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"MODELS DIARY" River Delfin AKA River Viiperi - Traveling

One if not our favorite model in the fashion world right now River Delfin AKA River Viiperi has a fun blog that he updates from time to time which gives us a personal glimpse into his over the top modeling world ;). Heres is another recent update from the Brazilian model.

Scroll through his timeline below!



Traveling...

so found out the day before i had a shot in paris so had to go to pack and get ready to leave...the car service was picking me up at 3 am to drop me off at st. pancras station...and from there...paris here i come!!!!!!!!!! :S
so this is st.pancras how i've never seen it, EMPTY! hahaha as u can see i was trying to get a nice pic..but i'm starting...lol
well got to the train station at...3.15 am so as u can see had alot of time to get bored at the train station, and it was freeeezing in there! lol
my friends the ticket machines, i think i'm going to have to buy one to keep home so i can print all my tickets when ever i want hahahaha
ticket printed and...still 1h till boarding...sooo had to do something...
tried to take pics to my self so u see models look good even at 3am without sleeping hahahaha (just kidding)
after taking some pics, sat down...bored and cold..trying to keep warm and figure out the new camera :)
then started to get hugry...soo found a open cafe and went for something to eat and a nice hot chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmm :)
boarding time...and the empty station turned out to be full...hahahaha and most of the ppl in couples... :( really missed my gf...
once passed control, had to wait for the gate, so decided to try to get some nice pics...JUST TRIED hahaha
ok got the gate! so up to the train!!!!!!!! abother "artistic pic" hahaha
as u can see it was already 5am by then...so...that meand i was bored for 2h!! woow could have prob stayed home 1 more hahahaha buuuuut oooh well work is work sometimes it's like this :)
in the train 4 seats for me :) m self :) and i hahahahaha so decided to get comfy and sleep the hole way to paris because i was oinly going to get 2h of sleep
got to paris, really tired lol after 2h of sleep, the hole train trip, got of the train and on my way to the studio!
on my way to the tube station a pic of my reflection thank god u don't see me well i was really sleepy hahahah
artistic pic of all the pl gettin of the train :D
and there you see it's almost 9am in paris - 8am in london, and u also see a mad man coming to tell me to delete the pic hahahaha (bad joke) ok so i was finding my way to the underground to go to the studio :)
got to the studio at pin up studios in paris :) nice studios not my first time there, met the ppl and chilled for a while till we started
got some hair and make up :) like always nothing new
while getting hair :D
waiting for makeup! while my model mate was getting hair :) there was 4 boys 4 girls in the shoot :) all russian or french :) so i didn't understand a work when they talked to each other :)
and make up time!!!!!!!
the best moment of the day! LUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH LOVE THIS MOMENT :D food food food hahahah a
well just a random pic i took of my self testing some things w the camera hahahaha
back at the stdio next day, nice effect w the flash of the real photographer so u don't see the pic but u can imagine it :D
more pics of backstage getting ready for the pic!
part of the studio and some assistants
hahahah we were aiting for food and they brought BREAD! ONLY BREAD! hahahaha i no wonder ppl think models don't eat hahahaha :P
and afterthe shoot, back to the tube station, to get to gare du nord to catch my train back to london :D
passed control at the train station and again had like 2h till my train
all those ppl where in the train before mine... so i thought about getting in that earlier train but didn't want to risk it so stayed uploading the pics to my laptop and fixin them abit :D hahahaa
and then got my train got to london and went trainght home to sleEEEEEEEEEEp! :D


P.S. just want to thank all the readers and everyone for your support xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment