Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

Real Talk: Emma Watson Couldn’t Wear a Push-up Bra While Filming Harry Potter



“Maybe I would never have been this interested in fashion if I hadn’t played that role for so long and sometimes felt so constrained by being identified with her so much…I mean, I just wasn’t allowed to do anything: wasn’t allowed to cut my hair, put on nail varnish, tan, wear a bra that made my boobs in any way look [larger], have any flesh showing, wear any makeup when I was playing Hermione. I always had to back-comb my hair — ‘She looks too pretty, take down the blush or the mascara, take it off.’ - Emma Watson spoke to WWD about life after Harry Potter.

While visting The Late Show with David Letterman, Emma Watson chose to tell a tale on how she once needed a Band-Aid and came to realize quickly after that the British and Americans still had quite a language barrier! Watch the funny below...

No comments:

Post a Comment