Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Heidi Klum Is 'Self' Confident On The December 2010 Cover





Heidi Klum looks quite radiant in a Blumarine dress on the cover of Self magazine. We adore Heidi because she always carries this whimsical yet graceful confidence into any project/interview/hosting duty/modeling gig she may attach herself too.



Below is what the Project Runway host had to spill with the readers....



On aging gracefully... “The ultimate beauty secret for a woman getting older is, Don’t be too thin! It is always better to have a little meat on your bones. When you are just muscle, you end up being gaunt in the face, and that makes you look older by 5 or 10 years. I don’t think of getting older as looking better or worse; it’s just different. You change, and that’s OK. Life is about change. I don’t have anxiety about it, so I’m not running to get Botox. Maybe that will change, but I don’t think so. I feel comfortable in my skin and comfortable with aging, so I think it’s OK that I get wrinkles.”



On why her marriage to Seal is still so strong...“Part of why we’re so good together is that, in a lot of ways, we’re opposites. I’m speedy, and I don’t like sitting still for long. My husband is the most patient person I’ve ever met. He can explain something to the children for hours, and I will just say, ‘OK, this is how it is.’ We’re both really creative people. We may have some different passions, but we love and respect and trust each other.”



On what makes her happy...“I learned from working in the fashion world that if I have a day when I feel slapped in the face, or if someone has been mean, I just have to get back up and it will be another day. I think about what I’m grateful for. I look at my kids and my husband and think, Wow, I’m a really lucky person.”





No comments:

Post a Comment