Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Garrett Hedlund Has Leopard-Print Fever


Tron Legacy Star, Garrett Hedlund, looks quite chic and boisterous in a pair of leopard-print trousers. Despite owning in exact pair of my own, I would've opted for a black v-neck instead but perhaps a more rugged and relaxed approach is what was intended.

As previously posted, Tron Legacy, we're somewhat surprised but ecstatic here at itsnotyouitsme, along with you readers, that Tron actually looks enthralling. After viewing the production stills from Tron Legacy, it's hard not to be struck by how much of the film was shot on real sets. And it turns out the film's director, Joseph Kosinski, went to architecture school. Makes sense.

Freshly nominated Golden Globe nominee and itsnotyou darling, Emma Stone shares cover duties with Garrett Hedlund for W Magazine’s January issue.


Hedlund, who can also be seen in ‘Country Strong’ opposite Gwyneth Paltrow and Leighton Meester, tells W magazine, "there was once a time when his acting talents went unappreciated by casting directors." Hedlund says, "I remember the reaction to my first audition. I think the phrase was ‘You sucked pond water.’"

Despite negative critics in the beginning, Hedlund says that he’s ready to appreciate the curveballs life throws him. "A great amount of good is always evened out by a great amount of bad. I find it’s best to acknowledge that weird balance.


Look familiar kiddas? The trousers we see Garrett wearing are Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci’s. The shirt is Fluxus’s cotton tee. I'm getting ready to throw on my identical pair of leopard print trousers on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment