Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ryan Phillippe




It may be over ten plus years since Ryan Phillippe stole my prepubescent heart in films such as Studio 54, Little Boy Blue, Crash, and Cruel Intentions. Now, i'm not much of a surfer myself kiddas, but apparently mister Phillippe has narrated and executive-produced an upcoming documentary film based on world class surfers entitled, "Isolated".

"The documentary films five world class surfers travel to New Guinea in search of undiscovered waves, but end up discovering so much more."

Ryan shared, "As much as I love surfing, it’s difficult to get an audience outside the hardcore fanatics. But this concept is so fascinating. The biggest draw will be seeing people surfing in a part of the world that’s never been seen before."

Now, again kiddas, as much as I am looking forward to hearing Ryan's alluring and strong willed voice guide me through the wild experiences of surfing, that's as close as i'll get to treading the Seven Seas in my lifetime!


ISOLATED - Documentary Film Trailer from SK Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment