Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beyonce Lights Up The Cover Of Cosmopolitan UK April Edition


Beyonce's smile lights up the cover of Cosmopolitan UK’s April edition. Sharing small anecdotes which I completely agree with. Like a certain quote Beyonce shared saying, "You can be beautiful but if you’re not secure in yourself, you don’t come across as sexy".

Ain't that the truth. Be more brave and less stupid with your choices in life. There's nothing more beautiful and attractive when you hold yourself with dignity, strength, and of course, honesty as an intrinsic, as well as an instrumental value. Dig the rest of the excerpts from the magazine's article below...

On how she likes to get her sexy on...“Put on good music and something that makes you feel great. I love a pair of high, sexy stilettos with a beautiful dress. You can be beautiful but if you’re not secure in yourself, you don’t come across as sexy.”

On her guilty pleasure... “I love my butter pecan ice cream, but I also love to work out. We all have our issues. Mine is arms and legs, keeping them tight and toned. It takes work, believe me.”

On whether she’ll start a family... “Yes, I do want to embrace what happens next and family. It’s funny how your outlook changes as you get older, how you look at life – at other women – in a different way. I have so much admiration for women who are mothers, who balance family and work.”

Also, in case you kiddas missed last week's post, dig Beyonce shooting for "L'Officiel Magazine's" anniversary special.

No comments:

Post a Comment