Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lets Try This Again Earthlings. Lets Get Back To What Matters...The Musique


So I tried this once before, and it seems like some folks missed the memo out there in delusion-land. With that said, lets try and get back to what matters, the Musique. Besides all that misleading and nonfactual reports in recent headlines, it's been announced that pop/soul icon singer, Christina Aguilera, will join in as a coach/judge on NBC’s soon to be unleased singing competition series entitled, "The Voice". She'll join Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine on this upcoming project.
“I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful project that celebrates music and the talent behind it,” Christina says. “To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists’ careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. I am so happy to be working with fellow Grammy Award winners Adam and Cee Lo as I feel there is so much we can all bring to The Voice.”

I can say many things on certain topics, which all you devoted and beautiful readers of mine know by now, but in this particular case, I'll let what most industry media insiders won't...I'll let the talent and musique speak for itself below.

Pure Talent. Be Objective. Be Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment