Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, March 4, 2011

Britney Forever by Mario Testino



Britney Spears' V magazine no.7 cover shot by acclaimed photographer Mario Testino has landed. It's styled by Panos Yiapanis and shows the pop queen looking more vivacious than ever.

On the secret to her success despite all the ups and downs... "I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It’s a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn."

On whether she thinks she was destined to become a star..."If not, then God definitely has a strange sense of humor."

On something people might not know about her..."I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time."

The Britney action doesn't stop here, if you want more than stop over at Vmagazine.com






No comments:

Post a Comment